• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Ruger Old Army for sale

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm back. Lots of tornado damage in all over parts of Oklahoma. Still have work to do this week but I want to get things sorted out. I apologize again, for this mess.
There has been plenty of time for ZUG to make a decision on this. Wanted to be fair. The offer to him is off the table.
I know this has left some doubt with some of you. Sorry about that.
Wyoduster, I know it has been some time since you stated interest in this ROA. If you are interested, it will be
on the table for you, if you decide to take it. I'm going to leave it here for a few days for you to decide if you want it. I understand if you don't.

Alice 1885, I will make note you are interested. I will give this a few days and see if Wyoduster didn't completely give up on me.
Now, going back to work.
Mike

You got my curiosity up so I looked up web pages about shipping guns to California.

Everything I found says there is no problem with shipping muzzleloading or cap & ball pistols directly to someone in that state.

The states that cause problems are: HI, IL, MA, MI, NJ, and NY,

No problem in MA. Cimarron double checked before they shipped my Whitneyville to me a couple of weeks ago. My lgs stated the same thing, no problem to ship muzzleloading or cap & ball pistols directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back