• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Ruger O.A. in box w/brass grip "sold just as listed"

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Factory made but not many. Grip is a match for the square trigger guard Ruger Super Black Hawk. Yes, other S.B.H. square grips fit without mods. The new Packmar is included along with the nice looking factory grips. Larger grip than standard. Similar to going from a 1851 Colt to larger 1860 Colt. Has been shot for a day by me a few targets. Former seems to have shot it little as per my detail inspection before shooting. Former apparently had it in a holster per thinning of bluing at sides of muzzle. Also liked to dry cock and play cowboy but no peening or nipple damage from letting the hammer fall unprotected. $1200+ shipping . PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE.
20220820_233955.jpg
20220820_234103.jpg
20220820_234144.jpg
PLEASE...DO...NOT...POST...HERE... Just PM through the forum.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back