• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Rondy clothing

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm supposed to list each item separately and have done so. I can't delete this list so I apologize if it's a bit confusing. My mistake with the initial posting. Please see the for sale section for individual items. The black wool frock, tri-corn hats, buckle shoes, lace bibs, socks, size 8 1/2 Dyers, vests and some new stuff coming as I get the time. Please respond to each ad separately. That's the way the moderators have asked me to do this. It is definitely less confusing!
Thanks for your interest!

I am closing this ad because as AmandaP said, she has posted all of the stuff in other individual ad's here in the Clothing Classified section.
If you want to see what is for sale, go down to the bottom of this window and poke the PAGE 2 button. She has a whole bunch of stuff still listed as being for sale.

Also, check out the VENDOR SHOWCASE area of the forum.
It is right above the Firearms Classified section. AmandaP is one of our paying Vendors and you will find a huge list of the things she has for sale listed with their prices. Anyone interested in good clothing should check it out. If you have questions about the things listed there you should send AmandaP a PM (Conversation). That way you can get into asking about the item and working out things like addresses and ways of paying and anything else you want to ask about.

I think that many of the items there are already listed in the Classified ad section with each item listed in it's own thread. (No pun intended. :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back