• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Rondy clothing

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Not seeing my post for this so I'm re-posting. Hope that's OK.

Rondy Clothes as follows:

Shirts: $50 each
White linen/cotton blend 30" across x 38" long
Lt. blue/grey linen 29" across x 36" long
White linen twill weave full sleeves, buttonless neckline 28" across x 34" long
White linen blend, ruffled cuffs 28" across x 36" long

Frocks:
Tea stained color linen hunting frock double capes 28" across x 36" long $150
Black wool frock coat, cuffed sleeves, pleated back, mock flapped front pockets 28" across x 36" long. $225

Trousers: $50 each
Brown wool 36" - 43" adjustable gusset. 30"inseam
brown corduroy wide wale 37" - 44" gusset back 30" inseam

Breeches: $50
Tan wool 36" - 43" adjustable gusset.

Vests or waist coats: $50 each
Blue 23" across
Tan 26" across with linen lining
Grey wool with black stripe 22" across with cotton calico lining

2 pair Fox river wool tall socks, one new in wrapper, one minor wear. $10

Several neck scarves, lace, eyelet, ruffles etc. $20 each

Pilgrim shoes with buckle size 10-11 $150

2 pr. Dyer Mocs minimal wear size 10-11; size 8-9 $150 each

2 Tri corn hats one black with cotton liner, one brown with ribbon trim size large $50 each

Brain tanned coat, large/xlg Authentic hand sewn, never worn. $1200

Buckle shoes size 10-11 $50

Please ask for any other details. These are all carefully constructed pieces of historical garments. Due to the amount of items listed, photos on request. Wool frock coat 26 across x 42 long.JPG tri corner hat liner.JPG brown tri corner hat Large.JPG brown corduroy pants 37 - 44 waist..JPG brown wool blend pants 36 - 43 x 30 inseam.JPG P1010447.JPG neck bands.JPG neck kercheifs.JPG eyelet detail on neck kercheif.JPG lace detail on neck kercheif.JPG
Only ten photos at a time so please ask for more if you like. It's been many years since I've been a shooter on the rondy circuit. These are inherited from a dear friend who can use some cash at this time. I also make custom leather outfits and fur hats, blankets, mocs, bags etc.

Frocks:
Black wool frock coat, cuffed sleeves, pleated back, mock flapped front pockets 28" across x 36" long. $225

Blue 23" across

2 Tri corn hats one black with cotton liner, one brown with ribbon trim size large $50 each

Please ask for any other details. These are all carefully constructed pieces of historical garments. Due to the amount of items listed, photos on request. View attachment 7554 View attachment 7556 View attachment 7558 View attachment 7564 View attachment 7565 View attachment 7566 View attachment 7562 View attachment 7563 View attachment 7560 View attachment 7561
Only ten photos at a time so please ask for more if you like. It's been many years since I've been a shooter on the rondy circuit. These are inherited from a dear friend who can use some cash at this time. I also make custom leather outfits and fur hats, blankets, mocs, bags etc.
Can you PM me a couple pictures of the buckskin jacket?
Thanks
Davy

Can you post pictures of the buckle shoes? Thanks!

There's no proper right or left shoe here, it's apparent how they've been worn tho. Personally, I would reasp them flat as I walk very flat. Depends how you walk. Most folks strike to the outside a bit. All leather construction.P1010461.JPG P1010463.JPG P1010464.JPG
P1010461.JPG

I will take the buckle shoes for $50, the new Fox River socks for $10 and the Brown Wool Trousers for $50. Shipping is to 42266. Please let me know how to pay you
Well, Davy showed first interest in the wool pants, so they're pending sale. Buckle shoes and sox are yours. Please call to arrange details and exchange addresses and such, thanks! 360-458-3477 Pacific standard time!

Brown Wool Trousers for $50. Shipping is to 42266. Please let me know how to pay you[/QUOTE]

I apologize profusely! I seem to have listed these shoes twice and typo'd the price on the second listing omitting the '1'! These pilgrim buckle shoes are listed firstly at $150. This list of stuff is a bit unwieldy. I have corrected the post and marked the pending sales in hopes of not pissing anybody off ;)
Thanks. If you are still interested, I'd be open to an offer. would you still like the sox?

Last edited:

Frocks:

Blue 23" across

Please ask for any other details. These are all carefully constructed pieces of historical garments. Due to the amount of items listed, photos on request. View attachment 7554 View attachment 7556 View attachment 7558 View attachment 7564 View attachment 7565 View attachment 7566 View attachment 7562 View attachment 7563 View attachment 7560 View attachment 7561

Apparently I am not able to edit this so please note my typo on the buckls shoes-last listing- They are previously listed as Pilgrim shoes with buckle for $150 I don't want to short my friend! Apologize for any confusion and my errant typing!

Thank you for schooling me here. I obviously missed that in the rules section. Seemed like it would be easier to put everything in one place to keep track of responses. So, at this point, should I take down the post and re-list? If so, how do I do that? I sure don't want to bugger up the forum.
Thanks!

I apologize profusely! I seem to have listed these shoes twice and typo'd the price on the second listing omitting the '1'! These pilgrim buckle shoes are listed firstly at $150. This list of stuff is a bit unwieldy. I have corrected the post and marked the pending sales in hopes of not pissing anybody off ;)
Thanks. If you are still interested, I'd be open to an offer. would you still like the sox?

No problem, but I will have to pass on the shoes (and socks)

No problem, but I will have to pass on the shoes (and socks)
Would you be interested in the buckle shoes and Fox river socks for $100 including shipping?

I might be interested in those corduroy pants if I knew the size (and the other fella doesn't take them)
Is there a pic?

Sold so far...I've been marking them separately but will do it here also. I'll get it right soon.
White linen shirts...Lt blue still available.
Both trousers
Large Dyer mocs...size 8-9 still available
I think that's it for now.
Thanks to all the folks looking!

edit...the green wool hat with grouse feathers is sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back