• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Rochester?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkyspark

32 Cal
Reaction score
Any BP shooting opportunities around Rochester? I will be going through a 3 week outpatient therapy program at Mayo. and would enjoy a break in the routine on evenings and weekends. I am from Missouri, so will be living in a motel or air BRB for 3 weeks. Thanks, Bruce

About 5 miles East from Downtown Rochester is the Detroit Sportsmen's Congress. We have off-hand rifle shoots at steel targets every Tuesday morning, usually something else on Thursdays. I haven't shot for maybe 2 yrs due to the wrong d--- Dr. Mebe being pre-war has sumptin to do.
Pres used to be Larry Mullins 586-731-6088 [email protected] Black powder - [email protected] www.dscweb.org

About 5 miles East from Downtown Rochester is the Detroit Sportsmen's Congress. We have off-hand rifle shoots at steel targets every Tuesday morning, usually something else on Thursdays. I haven't shot for maybe 2 yrs due to the wrong d--- Dr. Mebe being pre-war has sumptin to do.
Pres used to be Larry Mullins 586-731-6088 [email protected] Black powder - [email protected] www.dscweb.org

I do believe the OP was asking about the Rochester MN location, but thanks for the info on Rochester MI I presume?

Back