• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Rob Miller Trade Gun

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey, fellows! Received my Rob M fixed up Trade Gun today, and boy, is she a dandy!! Long, slim and light, just like my ex used to be! Took it out in the woods, and does it shoot. Fast lock, instant ignition, beautiful as of today out to about 25 yards. I can without hesitation recommend Rob to anyone considering buying a Trade Gun. He wasn’t just good to deal with, he’s funny as the dickens! A true man of his word. The gun exceeded his description. A great Celebrity and fine gun smith, a true bonus to this great forum! Thanks, Rob!!
IMG_1414.jpeg
IMG_1411.jpeg

Hey, fellows! Received my Rob M fixed up Trade Gun today, and boy, is she a dandy!! Long, slim and light, just like my ex used to be! Took it out in the woods, and does it shoot. Fast lock, instant ignition, beautiful as of today out to about 25 yards. I can without hesitation recommend Rob to anyone considering buying a Trade Gun. He wasn’t just good to deal with, he’s funny as the dickens! A true man of his word. The gun exceeded his description. A great Celebrity and fine gun smith, a true bonus to this great forum! Thanks, Rob!!View attachment 223955View attachment 223956
Very kind of you bud ! Thank you ! I love that trade gun , so glad you do too ! ...and so thankful it got there safe too . Enjoy it and thank you for your business and kind words. You forget to mention I should get free coffee because I'm " a celebrity " ! LOL !! Take care and happy shooting ! Any problems give me a holler ! :)

She's a dandy !!

Attachments

• IMG_20230428_184925.jpg
    IMG_20230428_184925.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230428_184727.jpg
    IMG_20230428_184727.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230428_184809.jpg
    IMG_20230428_184809.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230428_184921~2.jpg
    IMG_20230428_184921~2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230428_184757.jpg
    IMG_20230428_184757.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230428_184954.jpg
    IMG_20230428_184954.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230428_184944.jpg
    IMG_20230428_184944.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230428_184645.jpg
    IMG_20230428_184645.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230428_184744.jpg
    IMG_20230428_184744.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
Those photos are great, but you have to hold this gun, shoulder it, shoot it to really understand it's beauty! I have some nice longrifles, but this gun has won my heart! She's right up there at the top!
Thats is so great to hear ! I took a bunch of pics of her ...esp. after you bought her and I started getting sellers remorse :)

Rid thyself of sellers remorse! Your gun has a home here near the Blue Ridge mountains, right up next to them, with great forests and wide pastures. And she is going to accompany me as I hike and hunt, with horn and bag, throughout the rest of my days! She has a fine home, and, already, she is loved!

Rid thyself of sellers remorse! Your gun has a home here near the Blue Ridge mountains, right up next to them, with great forests and wide pastures. And she is going to accompany me as I hike and hunt, with horn and bag, throughout the rest of my days! She has a fine home, and, already, she is loved!
Your awesome bud. :)

My friend, enjoy your time in the mountains.. Shoot a pinecone or two for me.

Hey, fellows! Received my Rob M fixed up Trade Gun today, and boy, is she a dandy!! Long, slim and light, just like my ex used to be! Took it out in the woods, and does it shoot. Fast lock, instant ignition, beautiful as of today out to about 25 yards. I can without hesitation recommend Rob to anyone considering buying a Trade Gun. He wasn’t just good to deal with, he’s funny as the dickens! A true man of his word. The gun exceeded his description. A great Celebrity and fine gun smith, a true bonus to this great forum! Thanks, Rob!!View attachment 223955View attachment 223956
I love the color on the barrel!

Is that the 58 that .Rob over hauled

You know you gotta show a target with round ball and one with shot as a bare minimum right.

Back