• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WITHDRAWN Roach Belly

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
My best selling knife is back! It’s my Roach Belly skinning and hunting knife. Price is $125.00 +$15.00 s&h USD$

The knife is 9.25” overall length. The blade is 5” long by 1.25” at the widest part of the curve, and .093” ( 3/32”) thick 1095 high carbon steel. It’s straight razor sharp. The blade design makes it an excellent skinner and the Roach Belly is ideal for field dressing game, from the smallest Wood Chuck to the biggest game! It has proved itself while by dressing an Elk, Bear, and Moose. It dressed all three of those big game animals with virtually no need to sharpen, just a quick touch up.

The handle is Red Oak. I scorched it to add some character, then oil sealed, buffed, and waxed it for further protection. The handle is held on by (2) 1/8” iron pins and Non visible epoxy (for added waterproofing at the seam). I know Epoxy isn’t PC, but it keeps the handle slabs securely attached along with the 2 pins, and it stops any water from attacking, cracking, and swelling the wood at the joint between the slabs and the steel tang AND it isn’t visible! It also seals the joint between the handle slabs and tang to keep out blood, dirt, and other bacteria.

The sheath is made of 5oz. Veg. tanned cowhide. It has a welt to protect the stitches, and is stitched in an X pattern for that PC/HA appearance. There is a second row of stitching to add to the strength. The sheath is stained Chocolate Brown. It has a “Mountain Man” style belt slot that will accept a 2-1/4” wide belt. To further strengthen the belt slot, I’ve added 2 steel rivets, one above, and one below the slot.

The rear of the sheath has my Two Feathers signature burned into it.

Price disclaimer: All prices are in USD$. I prefer PayPal friends and family, but will take money orders and personal checks.

I ship same day as funds are received or checks clear. The exceptions are Federal Holidays, Sundays, severe weather and PO hours. I provide tracking information the minute I return from the PO.

I have had 100% satisfaction on my knives/items. You can trust that any purchase you make from me will live up to, or exceed your expectations!

I now sell in Canada. (See price disclaimer.)

You can PM me here, or email me at [email protected]

As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• thumbnail (676).jpg
    thumbnail (676).jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 343
  • thumbnail (677).jpg
    thumbnail (677).jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 328
  • thumbnail (678).jpg
    thumbnail (678).jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 307
  • thumbnail (679).jpg
    thumbnail (679).jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 255
As an FYI, I can and will vouch for the quality of this knife as a skinner. The elk (two in fact), bear and moose mentioned above, plus a mature 5x4 mule buck all were skinned with my Roach Belly from Two Feathers this fall. Nothing more than edge touch up between jobs. I liked it so much I ordered a second in fact!
You could not ask for a better, more honest fellow to deal with.
Walk

Attachments

• 86D0E0CC-085E-4807-A73B-71A43E7A7331.jpeg
    86D0E0CC-085E-4807-A73B-71A43E7A7331.jpeg
    198.7 KB · Views: 121
  • 290A4A53-AC4B-42D0-B8CD-7851AF58D2AE.jpeg
    290A4A53-AC4B-42D0-B8CD-7851AF58D2AE.jpeg
    105.8 KB · Views: 117
As an FYI, I can and will vouch for the quality of this knife as a skinner. The elk (two in fact), bear and moose mentioned above, plus a mature 5x4 mule buck all were skinned with my Roach Belly from Two Feathers this fall. Nothing more than edge touch up between jobs. I liked it so much I ordered a second in fact!
Walk

Walk
Thank you very much. I'm honored that you took your time to post this.
God bless:
Two Feathers
Two Feathers, that’s a Great looking knife and sheath.

Stan
Thank ya' kindly, much appreciated.
Two Feathers

Walk

I can vouch as well. I have a few different styles and they are high quality steel!

I can vouch as well. I have a few different styles and they are high quality steel!

Lever Fred
Thank you very much. Hopefully,through these endorsements, folks will soon understand that I do produce a great quality knife and accessories that are worth the money. If the knives weren't you guys wouldn't own 3 or more each. Much appreciated.
God bless:
Two Feathers

I'm another multi-knive, satisfied buyer! If you're on the fence, get off It! You won't be disappointed...
Fit and feel are excellent! Plus quality materials..... how can you go wrong? Great guy to work with as well!

Howdy Charlie:
No sir, I do not. Not smart enough to build one. :dunno: Wish like the Devil I did!! I could triple my sales with a dedicated website. I know my domain name is available, I checked.
Thank you for your interest. If there's anything I can do, please just ask. A PM is fine.
I have a good friend living in Mansfield, DWF Metroplex on Chimney Hill Circle. Small world?
God bless:
Two Feathers

Howdy folks:
Here's your chance to get one of my well known, and well respected WE-1 Roach Bellies. Check my reviews, and feedback in the Vendors and Manufacturers forum. My knife quality speaks for itself. Don't let another WE-1 pass you by. Muzzle Loader season is just ahead (in most states) so be ready for that Traditional BP hunt, with a Traditional BP knife. You know what I say, "If you're gonna' live the part; then LOOK the part." Be ready to dress that huge Elk, Moose, or White tail with a WE-1 Roach Belly by Two Feathers. Ask Walkingeagle, or any number of other members on this forum, what they think about the WE-1.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Howdy folks:
My knives are going fast. You shouldn't wait. Christmas is just around the corner. What better gift for your BP family member, or a best buddy, than a hand crafted Two Feathers Roach Belly? Here's your chance to own one.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Howdy folks, Two Feathers here:
Upon closer inspection, prior to shipping, I have found a minor flaw in the handle of this knife. I'm certain that it would NEVER cause an issue, but because my reputation is on the line and being an honest person, I'm withdrawing this knife sale. Thank you.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back