• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Roach Belly knife and sheath

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Roach Belly skinning and hunting knife. Price is $100.00 +$20.00 s&h USD$

The knife is 9.25” overall length. The blade is 5” long by 1.25” at the widest, and .093” ( 3/32”) thick 1095 high carbon steel. It’s very sharp. The point makes it an excellent skinner and the Roach Belly design is ideal for field dressing game, from the smallest Wood Chuck to the biggest Moose! It has proved itself as an Elk dressing knife.

The handle is Cherry wood. It’s sanded, oil sealed, buffed, and waxed for further protection. The handle is held on by 2 iron pins and Non visible epoxy (for added waterproofness at the seam). I know Epoxy isn’t PC, but it keeps the handle slabs securely attached along with the 2 pins, and it stops any water from attacking, cracking, and swelling the wood at the joint between the slabs and the steel tang AND it isn’t visible!

The sheath is a new design with a snap. It’s laced with REAL leather lace and the sheath is stained Chocolate Brown. The fold over belt loop is riveted down with 2 aged Brass rivets and will accommodate a 2.5” belt. It’s made of 5 oz. Vegetable tanned tooling leather.

The snap will NOT hold the knife in the sheath, BUT… it will keep the knife from flopping around, or falling out while kneeling or running. This sheath was designed around a customer’s request.

The rear of the sheath has my Two Feathers stamp on it. I will burn in my signature once it’s ordered, if desired?

Price disclaimer: All prices are in USD$. I prefer PayPal, but will take money orders and personal checks.

I ship same day as money is received or check clears. The exceptions are Federal Holidays, Sundays, severe weather and PO hours.
I have had 100% satisfaction on my knives/items. You can trust that any purchase you make from me will live up to, or exceed your expectations!

I now sell in Canada. (See price disclaimer.)

You can contact me here by PM or email me at [email protected]

As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• thumbnail (508).jpg
    thumbnail (508).jpg
    72 KB · Views: 117
  • thumbnail (509).jpg
    thumbnail (509).jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 109
  • thumbnail (510).jpg
    thumbnail (510).jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 110
Quality product! Well made and well balanced..... top shelf merchandise and you won't find a better gentleman to deal with.
You won't be disappointed.

Hello Rodd
Thank you very much for the endorsement. It means a lot. I know YOU know my quality (having purchased 3 knives from me), now I just need OTHERS to find out!
God bless:
Two Feathers

Great guy to deal with! Two Feathers has delivered three knives to myself, a buffalo scale neck knife I purchased for my better half, a camp knife I use for kitchen duties while in camp, and of course my Roach Belly, which is mentioned in my 2019 Alberta Elk Hunt Journal (located in The Hunting Journal sub-forum on this site), which is the best knife I’ve ever owned. I am not skilled nor knowledgable enough as to comment to its HC/PC accuracy, and do not care either way. My purpose is for honest, hard working duties in game care and handling. This knife WILL hold an awesome edge!! I currently have Two Feathers building me a second, exactly same design but with a slightly larger handle. That speaks volumes as to the level of my satisfaction.
Walk

Walkingeagle
Thank you very much. I need others to realize the quality of my work. True, some of my knives are NOT PC/HA, which this one is not, and was not stated to be, but the quality and craftsmanship that I put into each customer's knife is the same regardless of it's intended use. Good luck on your Moose hunt.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back