• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

RK Lodge

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carbon 6

Cannon
Reaction score
Did they go under ?

Website doesn't seem to be operational and no Google search return. I hope they didn't, they were great company.

I think they did, Track of the Wolf is no longer listing tents. I think they carried RK lodges exclusively.

This makes me very sad.

They were a good company, but the fact is our sport is dying with out more younger people. There is not much market for new "primitive" tents. And there are a lot of used tents out there waiting to be used again.

I have a 10 ft. RK wedge that is at least 20 years old and has seen some pretty rough use still going strong, sad too hear they went under.

Did they go under ? Website doesn't seem to be operational and no Google search return. I hope they didn't, they were great company.
All it takes is a phone call,,
Richard would be in his early to mid 80s now, so I suspect he has retired (or "gone under").

Richard retired 20+yrs ago,, he sold RK to his daughter and son-in-law,, whom, carried on in the business successfully for many more years.
THEY, have now retired. They didn't "go under",, they're just enjoying a well deserved retirement.

Latest posts

Back