• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

RIP Musketman!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muskeg Stomper

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Just receieved the news from Claude in the announcement section. So long Musketman. You'll be missed by those us us who enjoyed your sense of humor and your good common sense. Rest in Peace Randy.

Russ

I am shocked and saddened at the news of Randy's passing. He was a good soul and I remember having a lot of fun with him when I first joined the forum. He really enjoyed coming here everyday and you just knew it tore him up when he had to stop spending so much time here. It was good to see him pop in once in a while recently and see he still had his sense of humor. I'll truely miss that. But he's not suffering anymore. Please tell the family we are thinking of them Claude. :(

Amen. Randy was a good friend and a great spirit here at the Forum. Please keep Lilly, his wife, in your thoughts and prayers.

He's camping beside different paths tonight.

Rest easy, Randy.

Musketman.jpg

There is much that I would say if I could find the words. But it's hard to type with tears in your eyes. Randy was a good friend. I'll miss him greatly. :(

Randy was such a great presence here on the forum back when I joined... he has been and will continue to be sorely missed. :(

Prayers sent for his wife and family.

Having just read of his passing I am now going out and firing a shot in his memory. May the cloud of Goex smoke fill the air and drift to the heavens above.

Rest in peace friend.

I am saddened to hear of Randy's passing.

He was a friend and was always there to help me with any problem I shared with him.

His work and ideas are one of the primary things that made this forum what it is today and we all owe him our sincere thanks.

Although I knew his medical problems could never end with a happy conclusion I always hoped inside that he could and would return to us with his latest ideas and his humor.
I will greatly miss him.

Rest in peace Randy.

Wasn't he fighting thyroid cancer, or something like that, as well as the Parkinson's disease? I always respected the way he faced everything life threw at him. He is an inspiration and will be missed. Rest in peace my friend. Bill

Wow,I just don't have the words.I considered
him a dear friend although like most here never met the man.His humor and uplifting spirit was a
great part of this man.He will truely be missed
as part of the MLF family.
My prayers go out to his family.
snake-eyes

Latest posts

Back