• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

RIP Musketman!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear of his passing. He was doing full time Moderater Duties in 2003 when I joined the Forum. Always injoyed his Posts.

Robert

I am back on the forum from a hiatus. I am very deeply saddened to find Randy has passed. He was the first person to welcome me when i got to this forum.I will miss him sorely. May the great spirit welcome him to the happy hunting grounds where he can forever be with friends.

Andy

oh my goodness we will miss you randy and i thank you for all the help you gave me, please rest in peace my friend :bow: :hatsoff: ....prayers to all his friends and family.......bob

Havent been a member here long, but read this post and stumbled on a Musketman video on Youtube. Indeed a sad loss when a fellow firearms enthusiast passes. To Musketman.... :hatsoff:

I think you probably saw a different Musketman on Youtube but I'm sure Randy is appreciating your thoughts.

Randy (our Musketman) was among the first members of the Muzzleloading Forum after joining it on Jan 2, 2003.

He did more to make the Muzzleloading Forum what it is today than anyone except for Claude (the owner).
He was always willing to help anyone who asked and had a great sense of humor.

He loved shooting his Brown Bess flintlock and telling stories about it like the time he set a bale of hay ablaze from the flash when it fired.

He is missed by all who knew him.

I just read the long list of posts from so many here on the forum and I share the same feeling as all of you Musketman will be missed. The worst one for me was the one that stated he died of thyroid cancer,it hit me like a ton of bricks for I just had my thyroid biopsede two nights ago. The doc says I have three masses growing on it,I guess I gotta get ready for the fight I'll do my best goodnight folks.

As I recall, he had gone thru surgery and chemo for that and about had it under control.
He did not pass away because of his Thyroid cancer.

His Parkinson's disease was his undoing as he fell from his front porch and hit his head on the concrete.

I know that Randy (Musketman) would be the first to say you can beat your problem. It isn't easy but with a strong will you will win.

Zoni thank you very much for your post about Musketman, It was very compforting to here rest of the sad story.Know I have a better perspective at first I jumped to a terrible conclusion.Thank you very much again and a Happy Holiday to all

Back