• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Rifleman's knife

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For your consideration, coffin handle S guard rifleman's knife. Walnut handle, 9 1/4 inch 1084 HC blade. OAL 14 inches. Knife and sheath are tastefully antiqued. Brass stud for sash carry also has belt loop for cross draw left hand carry. 295. shipped to you. Paypal F&F preferred.
IMG_1845 (1).JPG
user.JPG
IMG_1858.JPG
root.JPG

TALLPINE
BEAUTIFUL RIFLEMAN KNIFE AND IF I WAS NOT FINAMCIALLY EMBARRASSED AT THIS MOMENT I WOULD BE GIVING THAT KNIFE A DOG WHISLE TO JOIN ME IN KY

GREAT WORK YOU ARE DOING ON THESE BLADES
GOD BLESS
MANSKER/JIM

TALLPINE
I'LL TAKE THE KNIFE.
THANKS
MANSKER/JIM

PM COMING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back