• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CLOSED Rifleman's hat, 7 and 1/8 to 7 and 1/4

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daryl Crawford

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Good evening,
I'm just posting to see if anyone is looking to unload a reasonably priced rifleman hat, preferably in black, either still round or with the right side pinned up. Dark gray or brown could work as well. I'm not a reenactor but am finishing an approximately 1760 outfit for shoots.
My normal hat size is usually around 7 and 1/8. If I've let my hair grow a bit I'm closet to 7 and 1/4. I suppose a medium is right for me or perhaps a large that shrunk down a bit.
Feel free to PM me.
Be well,
Crawford

I have a black felt riflemans hat, the size is about 7 1/4, with a silk headband on the inside. I'd sell it for $20 and probably $10 for shipping, unless you are in California then it would probably be a little more, It has a silk band around the hat and a silk place where you can insert some kind of embellishment on the hat if you wanted that. You could remove the silk band if you wanted to - it was glued on from the maker, or you could sew onto that band a strip of blanket, a strip of leather, etc. The hat is round.
Ohio Rusty ><>

Attachments

• hat.JPG
    hat.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back