• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WITHDRAWN Rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a custom made 50 cal rifle measuring 58 inches, Have cap lock and flintlock conversions for it.
Deer antler inlay and curly maple stock.
Two Siler locks and Green mountain barrel. Adjustable double set trigger.
Has my initials engraved in the top of the barrel.
Price is $800. Located in North Georgia

Attachments

• flinttrigger.jpg
    flinttrigger.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 2
  • flintstock1.jpg
    flintstock1.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 0
  • flint top.jpg
    flint top.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 0
  • flintlock.jpg
    flintlock.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 0
  • flint trigger.jpg
    flint trigger.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Muzzlefsight.jpg
    Muzzlefsight.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 0
  • muzzleinitials.jpg
    muzzleinitials.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 0
  • muzzlersight.jpg
    muzzlersight.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Muzzlebrad.jpg
    Muzzlebrad.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 0
Do you have a photo of the entire rifle? What is on the butt of the rifle? I see the inlay of the antler… cant make out the butt. Is it also antler?

How is the bore?
The bore is 30 years old and was always cleaned properly. It did hang on the wall for about 3 years, that was the only time that it was not in a dehumidified safe. The rifling will cut a tight fitting cloth patch on a cleaning jag. I recommend that you have a look with a bore light. I dont own one of those. I promise that it will not look new but should still spin a ball pretty well.
I have uploaded more pictures of the gun barrel.

The bore is 30 years old and was always cleaned properly. It did hang on the wall for about 3 years, that was the only time that it was not in a dehumidified safe. The rifling will cut a tight fitting cloth patch on a cleaning jag. I recommend that you have a look with a bore light. I dont own one of those. I promise that it will not look new but should still spin a ball pretty well.
I have uploaded more pictures of the gun barrel.
Thanks. Is this an in-person sale only?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back