• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Rifle ID Help

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VJM

32 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I saw this gun at a local gun shop, it has a CVA 54 cal barrel but the stock is Leman style. No hooked breach. Crappy cell phone pix but can anyone help to try to ID it? I have never followed CVA much, did they build a stock like this? I have googled all I can, any help appreciated. Thanks!!
ttqOMnn.jpg

LpHHMWI.jpg

0SwMDJ9.jpg

likely a put together. never saw a cva with a single trigger. not a cva lock ??????????????????????

Likely a custom built rifle, looks like a quality lock and wood to metal fit looks very good.

have to agree. Seems well built from what you can see but not CVA type of gun I've ever seen. Their Frontier Rifle was somewhat similar in the trigger guard but it's not identical. I'm guessing remake or put-together rifle from parts. Over all pic would help.

I think it is the result of a pretty good builder trying to save some money by using a CVA barrel.

CVA barrels have a very good reputation for accuracy on their Traditional style guns so, if the builder didn't mind using a short barrel there's no reason it shouldn't be used.

Is that rifle a half-stock or a fullstock?

Thanks for the input, it's a half stock. I did not get very good pix but here are a couple more. I like the stock and may go back to look again.
hVUNPJS.jpg

dtny5Tm.jpg
H1ejrZP.jpg

Latest posts

Back