• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Ridged leather ball bag

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TerryK

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I got this with a rifle, and never used it. Held a big bunch of 54 balls, dozens? 25.00 for local pickup in Central PA, 8.00 for USPS small box.

9RosiqQ.jpg

Ii8fjJT.jpg

Sir, you have talent.

It's nice that folks recognize your work.

I have 3, one like in the picture, one turtle and one weeping heart.

Mr. Kenton: I believe we may be tied. But I raise you a leather powder horn/bag I commissioned through him. With a French spout, no less. The man is an artist.

ADK Bigfoot

Thank You gentlemen. Made my day.
Brother, it's been years since seeing your name, guess I was further back in the woods than I thought .... !!!!
9198.jpg
You remember when we were running auctions to pay off the American Mountain Men's property in Colorado? Folks, Cutfingers was a big supporter of that auction, bye the way we had a $200,000 dollar debt. In two years we paid that issue off with this auction thanks to everyone like Cutfingers that stood behind us with their donations.

Boy it's good to see your name one more time. :thumb:

Brother, it's been years since seeing your name, guess I was further back in the woods than I thought .... !!!!

You remember when we were running auctions to pay off the American Mountain Men's property in Colorado? Folks, Cutfingers was a big supporter of that auction, bye the way we had a $200,000 dollar debt. In two years we paid that issue off with this auction thanks to everyone like Cutfingers that stood behind us with their donations.

Boy it's good to see your name one more time. :thumb:

It's good to still see my name. I check my pulse every morning to be sure I'm still alive. LOL
Property squabble. Wow that brings back memories. Good to hear from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back