• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

rich pierce flints

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bummer, they were the best I have ever used!I was hoping to get somemore soon but it looks like not! :idunno:

As far as I know based on another forum's post Rich is no longer making flints.
Try the Missouri flints from Muzzleloader Builder's Supply. Good flints made by the physically challenged.

jfaldo said:
I had contacted him a few months ago about prices and he said he was way behind. Sent another email saying no hurry but would like a couple dozen when he got time and never heard a word again. So who knows?

Same here. I finally sent Rich a PM to
check status of my order and he replied right away that he had a number of things preventing him from continuing to fill orders.

Rich Pierce....Helluva man....If he said he was not going to be making any more flints I certainly wouldn't bother him trying to finagle a few from him. Unseemly. Leave him be.

Latest posts

Back