• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Revolver photos

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you dropped your extended magazine on the ground, did it fall out of your revolver from recoil? LOL.
Hahah! No, we had all just run along we rifle drill that ended us all dry for a transition to pistol. My pistol was a lot smokier than the other students. (Eventually I had to switch back to a modern gun though)

Here’s one you’ll probably never see again.
A 2016 Pietta (.44) Navy with laser engraving, even on the frame.
88F02D1C-908D-42BB-B1AB-5E205D8194E0.jpeg
24DF70F9-4C84-4984-AC8E-09F28C1D17FC.jpeg

(And no , it’s not loaded. I have dummy caps on the cylinder).

Last edited:
Just picked this up at the local black powder shop 2 hours ago. 2021 Pietta. Going to try to shoot it tomorrow afternoon, after deer hunting the morning with my Uberti 60 army. It's muzzleloader season in Michigan! I wanted a Navy in 44 for a dedicated roundball gun, now I have it.

Attachments

• IMG_20221203_152133.jpg
    IMG_20221203_152133.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Just picked this up at the local black powder shop 2 hours ago. 2021 Pietta. Going to try to shoot it tomorrow afternoon, after deer hunting the morning with my Uberti 60 army. It's muzzleloader season in Michigan! I wanted a Navy in 44 for a dedicated roundball gun, now I have it.
Nice. I need a 51 navy. What shop has these in stock?

I hope to get out this week with my 2 band Enfield and whack a fat doe. My son needs meat in the freezer.

Wow! Are you going to shoot it?
I am in the UK so it is too complicated but I do not think I would want to risk causing damage to the old girl. However, in the 30s when my father acquired a London Navy, it was fully loaded and he decided to take it down to the station's range and unload it the quick way, every shot fired.
What caliber?

All my Navies are .36.

just one indy .62 cal which I really like.

View attachment 178978

View attachment 178979

sea service pistol.

as much as I hear/read bad things about this......mine is fine. nice transition from full cock to half.

no hang time on ignition.

love Molly (yes she has a name.)

camo
apologies for stupidity.......obviously not a revolver..

didn't have my reading glasses on apparently.

camo

Back