• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Revolver paper cartridges

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I’ve never used or made these. Where to start? I’ve been told finished ones are quite expensive.

I have both Remingtons and Colts. Which conical are more authentic (mainly what I look at).

I’ve never used or made these. Where to start? I’ve been told finished ones are quite expensive.

I have both Remingtons and Colts. Which conical are more authentic (mainly what I look at).
They are totally labor-intensive! A small gun show I was at had a guy at a table making them, it looked like some kind of indentured labor! Guess it's fun if you like it, though! :rolleyes:

Sturmkatze,
Look through the old posts here, there's quite a bit of info. This past winter/spring, in one of these threads, I mentioned doing a thread on what I'd been up to and there was a flood of replies w/pictures. So many that I had nothing to add, and I learned some in the process. I'll try to find it for you.

Latest posts

Back