• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Revolver Loading Stand

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I made this for my revolvers. It is very helpful especially when competing in NMLRA limited timed fire matches.
The articulated funnel system is made for use with many different frame size revolvers. It makes it very easy
to dump in the powder charge and then the corn meal without spilling anything. The groove in the base
will hold 13 of the .457 balls when shooting the International target.
I am selling off all my pistol and revolver items because of old age and physical problems.
There will eventually be many molds and other items listed.
Here are a few pictures one of an Ruger Old Army on the stand and also a small frame
5 shot Police revolver to give you an idea of how it works.
My price is $40 delivered cont. USA.

Attachments

• P1100443.JPG
    P1100443.JPG
    645.8 KB · Views: 2
  • P1100433.JPG
    P1100433.JPG
    673.7 KB · Views: 0
  • P1100435.JPG
    P1100435.JPG
    650.1 KB · Views: 0
  • P1100441.JPG
    P1100441.JPG
    692.1 KB · Views: 0
  • P1100438.JPG
    P1100438.JPG
    689 KB · Views: 0
William,
Just a work of advise on a pistol stand. I have made a few over the years and there can be a problem if they are not built right.
Pistols require more support than revolvers. A pistol has no reinforcement on the handle to absorb the impact of driving a
tight ball down the bore.
The grip are has the grain of the wood running right across at the wrong angle and is very weak in that area. I have seen too many
pistols broken in that area from lack of support.
The proper way to do that is actually make a wood support that follows the arc of the pistol grip. The piece of wood extends up
from the base of the stand to the tang of the barrel. It should be lined with leather and will be a tremendous reinforcement
to that area of the grip.
I usually work from a slab of wood when making pistols and have a suitable cut piece when sawing out the blank.
If you have someone build you a stand you need to hand over the pistol to them so they can make a properly profiled piece of wood.
Good luck
Barry

I made this for my revolvers. It is very helpful especially when competing in NMLRA limited timed fire matches.
The articulated funnel system is made for use with many different frame size revolvers. It makes it very easy
to dump in the powder charge and then the corn meal without spilling anything. The groove in the base
will hold 13 of the .457 balls when shooting the International target.
I am selling off all my pistol and revolver items because of old age and physical problems.
There will eventually be many molds and other items listed.
Here are a few pictures one of an Ruger Old Army on the stand and also a small frame
5 shot Police revolver to give you an idea of how it works.
My price is $40 delivered cont. USA.
Awesome build and product.....worth way more than your asking price.

William,
Just a work of advise on a pistol stand. I have made a few over the years and there can be a problem if they are not built right.
Pistols require more support than revolvers. A pistol has no reinforcement on the handle to absorb the impact of driving a
tight ball down the bore.
The grip are has the grain of the wood running right across at the wrong angle and is very weak in that area. I have seen too many
pistols broken in that area from lack of support.
The proper way to do that is actually make a wood support that follows the arc of the pistol grip. The piece of wood extends up
from the base of the stand to the tang of the barrel. It should be lined with leather and will be a tremendous reinforcement
to that area of the grip.
I usually work from a slab of wood when making pistols and have a suitable cut piece when sawing out the blank.
If you have someone build you a stand you need to hand over the pistol to them so they can make a properly profiled piece of wood.
Good luck
Barry
Thanks for the advice. If I sent you some very good pics of the pistol, would you be interested in building me one?

Thanks for the advice. If I sent you some very good pics of the pistol, would you be interested in building me one?
Here are the pics. It has an 8” barrel

Attachments

• 156EE132-D2EF-4660-A820-26CA40C507A1.jpeg
    156EE132-D2EF-4660-A820-26CA40C507A1.jpeg
    758.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 12A5EC82-5A1E-4CBF-8CAF-5B52D470685A.jpeg
    12A5EC82-5A1E-4CBF-8CAF-5B52D470685A.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 9FADBA3F-24B9-4B69-B1C7-92245BA1D581.jpeg
    9FADBA3F-24B9-4B69-B1C7-92245BA1D581.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 04E58A2D-9FD9-4928-BFC8-4C805E5FBA6F.jpeg
    04E58A2D-9FD9-4928-BFC8-4C805E5FBA6F.jpeg
    908.7 KB · Views: 0
Oh, sure Bill,
Like I said, the pistol really needs to be in hand so correct curves and angles can be made to the stand.
Just send it to me and I will build you one. Of course I have some projects ahead of me that are in line first.
You won't mind if I keep it for a year or two while I build the stand will you?
Of course while in my possession I will take it to the range and check out the accuracy, trigger pull & etc.
Just to be sure there is nothing that needs tweaking. : )
Very nice pistol, by the way!
Barry

Oh, sure Bill,
Like I said, the pistol really needs to be in hand so correct curves and angles can be made to the stand.
Just send it to me and I will build you one. Of course I have some projects ahead of me that are in line first.
You won't mind if I keep it for a year or two while I build the stand will you?
Of course while in my possession I will take it to the range and check out the accuracy, trigger pull & etc.
Just to be sure there is nothing that needs tweaking. : )
Very nice pistol, by the way!
Barry
Oh, sure Bar,
What a great idea! Now why didn’t I think of that?

Back