• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Revolutionary/F & I or Civil War Cartridge Box

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sgtprovo

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Rev. War Cartridge Box.jpg
Rev War Cartridge Box.jpg
Rev War Cartridge Box 2.jpg
Rev War Cartridge Box 4.jpg
US belt Plate.jpg
Colonial/F & I or Civil War Cartridge Box is 9.5” x 5.5” x 2”, wooden block insert holds 26 – 69 cal. paper cartridges. A single compartment tin box is located under the wood block, access to which is through an opening in the front of the pouch. Heavy Black Leather Strap 72” x 2”, has 9 hole adjustments on each side for varying length, and already has
American Eagle belt plate installed. (If desired "US" belt plate available for added $ 12)
Bought new, never used, from "Dixie Gun Works" $ 70 plus $ 10 shipping

Just like the Heading says, If you decide to use the cartridge box for "Civil War Union Re-enactments",
then you can buy the additional "US" plate and add it to the flap of the cartridge box.
As far as Colonial and F & I Wars, there were no US plates used.

I'll take the whole, entire set for $92.00! PM inbound!

Thank you very, very much for making these available!
Dave C.
Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back