• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Rev. War Knapsack-Free Shipping

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I bought this handmade Rev. War American-style knapsack for trekking/re-enacting, but my knees had other ideas! Thus, it has never been used in the field, just my history classroom for display. It is made of brown dyed canvas and measures 17”x15-1/2 closed, and 29-1/2” open. The knapsack has a double shoulder strap of 2” wide leather, tapering to 1” wide. The shoulder straps adjust with square brass buckles, and has a cross strap with buckle to prevent the knapsack from sliding down. The bottom of the knapsack is made of thick brown leather for added strength. The flap secures shut w/3 leather straps w/brass buckles. The knapsack’s interior has one large pocket, and another large pocket w/slit opening built into the flap. Please PM for more pics or questions. $120 shipped. I accept USPS M.O., personal check or certified check. Thanks!
1685721081864.jpeg

1685721108119.jpeg

1685721133256.jpeg

1685721157742.jpeg

1685721183146.jpeg

1685721215178.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back