• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Returning member, new to GA

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmy82

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Hey all, been out of the loop for a while because of life and Army stuff. Just landed in Columbus, GA though and looking to get back in to shooting and trying to build. Any clubs or activities in GA or AL? I'm assuming so, just need a little help getting my feet wet again.

Welcome from the talking rock BPshooters. You have a 40 yr club about half hour from you north called the muscogee long rifles. Only bp shot there. Great folks, great range. They shoot every second saturday of the month and i am sure other times.

Hey all, been out of the loop for a while because of life and Army stuff. Just landed in Columbus, GA though and looking to get back in to shooting and trying to build. Any clubs or activities in GA or AL? I'm assuming so, just need a little help getting my feet wet again.
You’re in Columbus? Me, too. There‘s a great club just up the road in Harris County called the Muscogee Longrifles. It’s a great place to shoot. 100 yard range sectioned off at 25, 50 and 100. I‘ve been shooting there for over 20 years, now, when I, too, got finished with the Army. They would love to have you.

Welcome back to the Forum.

The Brushy Creek Muzzle Loading Gun Club in Lenox puts on the largest muzzleloading match and rendezvous in the Southeastern United States. Last year, nearly a hundred competitors from NC, SC, GA, FL, & AL, spent five days shooting and "stretching the truth". They have a FB page as well. It takes place in the middle of March, and starts on Wednesday and runs through Sunday.

Back