Return to muzzle-loading hobby

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

rinejl

32 Cal
Reaction score
Retired living in southern Pennsylvania, York County. Presently own a Lyman Great Plains percussion but am buying a Pedersoli Pennsylvania 50 cal flintlock. Surfed this forum for a while and enjoyed reading the posts so decided to sign up.

ntrakman57

32 Cal
Reaction score
Welcome, Philly here. I got back into it myself about 2 yrs ago. Enjoying it to the fullest. Good luck

Treestalker

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Hope you don't mind being associated with filthy, blackened, odoriferous scoundrels who spend their squandered money on inefficient, homely, expensive anachronistic pea shooters, LOL! We're glad to have you, and that's no joke! Geo.

Kozmo

40 Cal
Reaction score
Hope you don't mind being associated with filthy, blackened, odoriferous scoundrels who spend their squandered money on inefficient, homely, expensive anachronistic pea shooters, LOL! We're glad to have you, and that's no joke! Geo.
What he said!

Welcome!

DaMitch

32 Cal
Reaction score
Welcome to a very good forum. You have a great muzzle loading builder in York. Cabin Creek Muzzle Loading Co. Look them up as they make wonderful rifles and pistols.

pajeepman

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Welcome, Norristown area here. I usually get out to York for the big Jeep Show(in Carlisle this year if it happens).

sussexmuzllodr

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Retired living in southern Pennsylvania, York County. Presently own a Lyman Great Plains percussion but am buying a Pedersoli Pennsylvania 50 cal flintlock. Surfed this forum for a while and enjoyed reading the posts so decided to sign up.
Welcome
SM