• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Retired but not tired

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gasser

32 Cal
Reaction score
I’ve always been creative in making things or fixing broken ones . Took up the hobby of making black powder rifles years ago and currently making another now. Like to learn new things from other people so this site looks great.

Thanks everyone for the kind invite. Presently working on my third 50 cal underhammer. Finishing butt this week and cut out fore arm later. Using green mtn 1:28 twist on home made machined breech. Make stocks from slabs of local walnut trees. Self made 3d stock duplicator for underhammers and sold semi finished blanks to guy in Washington. Presently looking for trigger and hammer to complete my project. Will add pics when more familiar with site.

Gasser,
If you are using H&A type actions contact Deer Creek in Waldron Indiana, they vary the hammer, triggers and springs as well as actions and complete pistols and rifles.

I gave them a ring. Wanted tobsell entire action. I just need trigger now and may make one. Had local machinist make actions. Made about 50 for some else who backed out of deal. Don’t know what happened to actions ad i moved. Thanks for the heads up. I make my own stocks. Made a duplicator and copied a roughed out stock. Finished butt stock today. Make forearm later.

Latest posts

Back