• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Replica Arms Zouave

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Somerset

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hi, I purchased a Zoli Zouave back in December for a project and it needs some parts. I found a Zouave at the LGS yesterday. It is marked “Replica Arms Ridgefield N.J.” And has “Korea” stamped on the barrel. Overall it is in good condition and I paid $75.00 for it. Owner is on the way to prison and brother is selling his guns. Is this Replica Arms worth keeping as a shooter?
The only issue I can find is a blob of residue and maybe some rust on the breech face. Thanks in advance, any info will be appreciated.

Saw you on another forum. Answer is the same

S&S
Lodgewood
Dixie Gun Works

REPLICA ARMS CO. In the 1960s they were importing their guns from Italy. Never saw one from Korea,I don't know wheather their Barrels were proved or not.You could ask Bill Osborne from Lodge Wood Mfg. co,He should know about your barrel.

Last edited:
Knew the Replica Arms people and products well in the 60's and 70's but don't remember them making a Zouave rifle, in Italy or Korea. Their products were all made in Italy and were of good quality. The early ones were made in the USA. Today they will command a small premium over similar models by other manufacturers.
Mark

Pics would help. Remove barrel and look on bottom for other markings.

Back