• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Replica Arms (Uberti made) 1860 Army .44

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am offering for sale a Replica Arms (Uberti made) 1860 Army .44 with date code XXIV (1981) with an 8” barrel and case hardened frame in exceptional condition. See bore pictures. Note: the bore is perfect, just a few flecks of dust in the photos that are no longer there, cylinder the same. Please note the "UBERTI" hallmark on the barrel's right side by the wedge. I did test fire with six #10 caps to insure proper operation. This revolver has been completely disassembled, cleaned and oiled after the percussion cap test. All nipples are free and have been oiled. This was taken in trade, not from the original owner. Can’t say for certain but it wouldn’t surprise me if it was unfired until the cap test today.
Asking price is $335.00 shipped Priority Mail and insured to your door within the lower 48.
You must make certain this is legal in your locality. Payment USPS Postal Money Order only.
Thank you…. Snooterpup

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_2044.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2044.jpg
    369.5 KB · Views: 4
  • thumbnail_IMG_2033.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2033.jpg
    336.1 KB · Views: 0
  • thumbnail_IMG_2034.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2034.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 0
  • thumbnail_IMG_2035.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2035.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 0
  • thumbnail_IMG_2036.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2036.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 0
  • thumbnail_IMG_2038.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2038.jpg
    248.4 KB · Views: 0
  • thumbnail_IMG_2040.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2040.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 0
  • thumbnail_IMG_2041.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2041.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 0
  • thumbnail_IMG_2042.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2042.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 0
Hello everyone,
I am offering for sale a Replica Arms (Uberti made) 1860 Army .44 with date code XXIV (1981) with an 8” barrel and case hardened frame in exceptional condition. See bore pictures. Note: the bore is perfect, just a few flecks of dust in the photos that are no longer there, cylinder the same. Please note the "UBERTI" hallmark on the barrel's right side by the wedge. I did test fire with six #10 caps to insure proper operation. This revolver has been completely disassembled, cleaned and oiled after the percussion cap test. All nipples are free and have been oiled. This was taken in trade, not from the original owner. Can’t say for certain but it wouldn’t surprise me if it was unfired until the cap test today.
Asking price is $335.00 shipped Priority Mail and insured to your door within the lower 48.
You must make certain this is legal in your locality. Payment USPS Postal Money Order only.
Thank you…. Snooterpup

PM sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back