• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Renegade with 2 barrels.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel

Cannon
Reaction score
I have a Renegade with 2 barrels for sale. One barrel is a .54 cal rifle barrel and the other started out as a .50 cal and was bored out to a .58cal/.24ga.. The breech plug was scarred up some removing it to bore the barrel out but it isn't too bad looking. Function is fine. .54 barrel has a new Treso Ampco nipple and i will include a new spare Ampco nipple and a pack of .24ga over shot card wads. Stock has a few handling marks but nothing major. First pic is smoothbore barrel in stock so you can see the breechplug and marks on barrel. $400 + actual shipping

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 199
  • barrel 2 (3).JPG
    barrel 2 (3).JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 174
  • barrel 2 (4).JPG
    barrel 2 (4).JPG
    119.6 KB · Views: 166
  • DSCF0002.JPG
    DSCF0002.JPG
    169.9 KB · Views: 158
  • DSCF0004.JPG
    DSCF0004.JPG
    152.7 KB · Views: 165
  • DSCF0005.JPG
    DSCF0005.JPG
    182.4 KB · Views: 163
OP is a more than a fair deal. I am all stocked up with Renegades or I would jump at this deal. Would seem efforts to part it out would best be handled with PMs. Just my opinion.

Sorry but NO. I will sell the barrel separate but not the gun as then i would have a barrel that would do me No good.

Smoothbore is no longer available but i still have the .54 cal barrel alone lowered to $125.

Just send me your mailing address and i will get it boxed up and ready to go. Do you want to pay with Pay Pal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back