• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Renegade arrives today/covid too

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well UPS says Renegade .54 to arrive at local mom n pops gun shop(seller would only ship to ffl)
So went by yesterday to alert them of the in bound shipment and on the front door a large sign "enter at your own risk we have COVID"
Now what in the Sam Hill do I do ..ideas gentleman?

Fauchi was just an irritant ..
Now he's giving me the red butt

Bear

Yes, follow the health protocols. Good mask, limit time and distance exposure. Wash/sanitize hands.
A close friend is a Hospitalist. Although now many Omicron infections are less severe, there are more hospitalizations because of the huge number of infections. These hospitalizations are just as severe as with the Delta variant. He has witnessed many deaths. Do what you can to avoid it or spread it.

Well UPS says Renegade .54 to arrive at local mom n pops gun shop(seller would only ship to ffl)
So went by yesterday to alert them of the in bound shipment and on the front door a large sign "enter at your own risk we have COVID"
Now what in the Sam Hill do I do ..ideas gentleman?

Fauchi was just an irritant ..
Now he's giving me the red butt

Bear
Just wait five to ten days to pick it up. It’s not like they are going to sell it

l'm playing with just having him set the box out the front door as no paper work or fee $ is involved
Wear a KN95 and nitrile gloves and unwrap in the garage ..pitch the gloves n box in the trash
Or wait 😣
Bear

I think you're smart to ask him to place the gun outside the door after you arrive. I have also buried a co-worker, 3 close friends and 2 family members who all died of Covid in the past 12 months. The 3 friends all died in the past 2 months, the co-worker just last week. Our office is still reeling from his death.

l'm playing with just having him set the box out the front door as no paper work or fee $ is involved
Wear a KN95 and nitrile gloves and unwrap in the garage ..pitch the gloves n box in the trash
Or wait 😣
Bear
If you go this route bring you a can of Lysol and spray it down good as well. If I knew the store workers had COVID this is what I’d do.

Well ..nature has intervened on behalf of us whose patience on scale of 1 to 10 is about a 2.5 ...well OK 1.5 :cool:
I had/have the tracking # and it was delivered 3 hours ago ...
So I called ..no answer ..His wife was the one down with COVID ..but he told me on the phone yesterday he felt fine other than no smell or taste ..
The UPS delivered notice said "delivered inside and signed"
So I would say he's down and probably had his 20's something daughter receive shipments and will be closed until healed
I'm fine waiting ..no problem on my end:doh:

I have the guys personal cell number ..I guess I will call him and see if the family needs any help with supplies of any kind ..seems the right thing to do now anyhow

Bear

Woody your attitude is pretty much how I would normally operate

Just hard to get out of my mind the dear and close friends I've had to help bury ..worse ..most were younger and with less age related health stuff than me
Bear
I understand, believe me. Spent three weeks early December covidizing then another coupla weeks fighting pneumonia. Slowly getting better day by day

wm

Back