• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Rendezvous?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With a number of changes with the Sherwood Park Fish & Game Association shooting range and it’s new administration; a number of us decided that in our best interest was to leave and join other clubs and ranges. There will be no black powder shoots being held there unless someone wants to take it on. The Edmonton House Brigade still does demos at Ft. Edmonton, Rocky Mountain House, Didsbury and other historic sites upon requests. There’s about 4 of us that still like to shoot in various competitions throughout the province and attend rendezvous’ over in B.C. and Montana, Idaho and Washington states.

Nwtradegunner... Do I know you? I'm the guy with the full British redcoat (not the Black Watch kit). My "civvies" were a lot more appropriate for Edmonton House, even if my old Lyman was a little "late" for the party. :)

Probably; I’ve been with the EHB ever since it was conjured up by a bunch of us rag tag living history black powder shooting individuals. Most of the original members are gone now. I still do a little bit of blacksmithing now and then. I think you were the guy that would show up at the shoot with a nice clean pristine costume and leave with it stained and dirty from black powder residue!

Probably; I’ve been with the EHB ever since it was conjured up by a bunch of us rag tag living history black powder shooting individuals. Most of the original members are gone now. I still do a little bit of blacksmithing now and then. I think you were the guy that would show up at the shoot with a nice clean pristine costume and leave with it stained and dirty from black powder residue!

Sounds about right ;) Never did learn my lesson about keeping it dirty for next time ;)

Back