• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Rendezvous?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In your area, Pincher Creek in July, Lethbridge usually has a couple. Red Deer at least one. Then there are some in Montana I believe. Also a few in BC, just not sure how close to you.
Walk

In your area, Pincher Creek in July, Lethbridge usually has a couple. Red Deer at least one. Then there are some in Montana I believe. Also a few in BC, just not sure how close to you.
Walk
There are 2 shoots a year that the Red Deer Fish & Game put on: 1st one is on the Mother’s Day Weekend. The 2nd one is usually the 2nd or 3rd weekend in Septembe. This year it was September 15, 16 & 17th. It’s on their conservation property SE of Red Deer on the road to Pine Lake (816). Another one is at Circle Square Ranch on the Father’s Day Weekend, just NE of Halkirk. ABPA contact: Mary Brown: [email protected]

There is usually a shoot at the Alberta Fish and Wildlife range east of Sherwood Park (Edmonton area)...not sure about it since COVID, but then again I haven't been overly active for a while.

I used to enjoy time with the Edmonton House Brigade (a troupe representing Free Canadians at Edmonton House...the trading "fort" that is locally called "Fort Edmonton" even though it's not historically accurate). Even did a few dinners in the Factor's house and in the men's barracks.

Speaking of Fort Edmonton....I actually found the remains of one of the old palisade walls while working at the Rossdale site. I'd never seen an archaeologist jump for joy until that day ;)

There is usually a shoot at the Alberta Fish and Wildlife range east of Sherwood Park (Edmonton area)...not sure about it since COVID, but then again I haven't been overly active for a while.

I used to enjoy time with the Edmonton House Brigade (a troupe representing Free Canadians at Edmonton House...the trading "fort" that is locally called "Fort Edmonton" even though it's not historically accurate). Even did a few dinners in the Factor's house and in the men's barracks.

Speaking of Fort Edmonton....I actually found the remains of one of the old palisade walls while working at the Rossdale site. I'd never seen an archaeologist jump for joy until that day ;)

With a number of changes with the Sherwood Park Fish & Game Association shooting range and it’s new administration; a number of us decided that in our best interest was to leave and join other clubs and ranges. There will be no black powder shoots being held there unless someone wants to take it on. The Edmonton House Brigade still does demos at Ft. Edmonton, Rocky Mountain House, Didsbury and other historic sites upon requests. There’s about 4 of us that still like to shoot in various competitions throughout the province and attend rendezvous’ over in B.C. and Montana, Idaho and Washington states.

Latest posts

Back