• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Rendezvous in Leslie, AR Next Weekend

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone know about the rendezvous/living history event in Leslie, AR next weekend? It is an annual event, but I can find no details. Thanks!

I’ve seen in this forum some folks from Arkansas with similar interests but I haven’t really heard of a club or anything like that. Who puts on the rendezvous?
I am uncertain. I went as an observer a few years ago. Moved to area and thought I would attend in full fig. Saw ads, but no contacts. Drove over one day, with kit in car, and nothing going on. Do not really have any contacts.

Maybe we should start it then haha. I don’t care so much for the thought of setting up snd having vendors and all that I’d be more interested in getting a hunting club together that meets for deer season and maybe trekking on the Ouachita trail.

Was to it some years ago, then the south westren was held there the next year, say 2015(?). Good event, good people.
Around the first of November they hold an event at Petit Jean.
They spell Arkansas with a w on their web site.this is them at Lesli with their flat boat
8C4B0FD3-2ACA-4B87-9340-CF1ED505DFB4.jpeg
8C4B0FD3-2ACA-4B87-9340-CF1ED505DFB4.jpeg

I only recognize a few of the people in that picture. It has been a number of years since I stopped participating. It is a great organization dedicated more to preserving history and reenacting than shooting. I was/am in three professionally made documentary movies while a member. BTW, Leslie is only one of several locations used over the years, they move around. I miss those people and the times I had with them.

Maybe we should start it then haha. I don’t care so much for the thought of setting up snd having vendors and all that I’d be more interested in getting a hunting club together that meets for deer season and maybe trekking on the Ouachita trail.
I'm game! Vacation scuppered the first ML season for me this year. I like the idea of a hunt/trek.

I'm game! Vacation scuppered the first ML season for me this year. I like the idea of a hunt/trek.
I know this is an older thread, but I'd totally be down for something like this. Ozarks, Ouachitas, name the place and I'll show up.

I know this is an older thread, but I'd totally be down for something like this. Ozarks, Ouachitas, name the place and I'll show up.
Ok I’ll go ahead and set up a group and send out invites when I get a chance. I’ll go with something along the line of Traditional Hunters of Arkansas or something like that. I know some of the Arkansas backcountry hunters association guys I’ll see if we can’t work out some sort of sub group with them so we can get the word out better

Ok I’ll go ahead and set up a group and send out invites when I get a chance. I’ll go with something along the line of Traditional Hunters of Arkansas or something like that. I know some of the Arkansas backcountry hunters association guys I’ll see if we can’t work out some sort of sub group with them so we can get the word out better
I can dig it.

I too would be interested in a trek/hunt. The Berryville shoot this year was small afair was looking for moore Arkansas ml hunters need to get together for moore events
I’m in south west Missouri. If’n you can cross the border there is good treking area at Hercules Glades near Forsyth Mo
Heading out for a too stupid to stay at home by the fire trek in January

Latest posts

Back