• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Remington New Model Army .44 Cal with Lots of Extras

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For sale is a Remington New Model Army, .44 Cal with lots of extras. This pistol was made in 1974, distributed by Lyman and made by Uberti. It comes with new extra cylinder, a couple of Remington flasks, a Lyman iron mold in 451 with handle, pistol belt, cap box, flap holster and carbine ammo box which I used on the back of the belt to carry flasks, wads, capper and misc. Have original nipple and new nipples on the cylinder. It comes in the original box. I got the pistol new and doubt if I've put 100 rounds through it since then. The blueing is still good. The grips are unmarked and in super shape. $475 which includes shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_2435.JPG
    IMG_2435.JPG
    169 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_2436.JPG
    IMG_2436.JPG
    172.4 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_2437.JPG
    IMG_2437.JPG
    178.8 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_2438.JPG
    IMG_2438.JPG