• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Remington Caps?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the Remington BK and buyouts it's hard to tell when or what we will see from them.

I too favor their #10s for the 1860 but. . . . . Who knows??

Flintlocks LLC at the NMLRA spring shoot had a couple thousand Remington 10s wish I paid more attention and bought some the first day I was there... 500 per customer per day... I don't know if they have an online shop or if they go to any shows near you but it might be worth looking into.🤷‍♂️

I’d love to find some 10s too. I just found a local store that had 11s. Both CCI and Win mag caps
I paid $15 for a tin

Not many people in my area using #11 caps. A couple years back I was able to pick up a couple hundred for $2.50 a tin once they went on after hunting season sale.

I’d love to find some 10s too. I just found a local store that had 11s. Both CCI and Win mag caps
I paid $15 for a tin
It's hard to believe what some are charging for caps, I was in a city in the middle of Montana today, and out of curiosity went to the gun store and asked them if they had any number 10 caps. Yes he said, how many do you want? Being that I have quite a few on hand, I said just a hundred. It was no problem, they are CCI's and they cost me $6.25. It just so happens that this particular muzzleloader I have is real light and easy for me to handle, has an undersized nipple and number tens are just right. I think the price was $.50 less that it was last time I bought them six months ago. I don't want to hoard, so I didn't buy any more than 1 tin. With what I already have on hand, I'm good for at least two or three years.
Squint

Where are you #10 needers located? I got "plenty" of caps including a still in hang box packaging package of #10 remingtons with my recent jump into BP and aquisition.

If you are in the N Florida area (Gainesville) I would be happy to trade my unopened tin for some powder (so I can use the rest of my caps... and while I can order powder, I don't want to pay $20 hazmat on a $20 lb of powder, and I can't afford to get 3-4 at once right now). Send me a PM.

I don't want to step on any forum rules, so if there is a more appropriate place a noob like me can post the offer, please let me know.

Back