• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Remington #10 Percussion caps at Hamburg PA Cabelas.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tenring

45 Cal.
Reaction score
The Cabelas in Hamburg Penn. has Remington #10 Percussion Caps in store for sale right now as of 12/1/21 only picked up a few but they had the Shelf full, so I asked the guy if that was all they had and he said there were plenty in the back. So I am just putting this out there for any PA guys looking.😀

Last week they only had the cci reenactment caps which dont work for me at all.

Those Reenactment Caps are very low pressured when it comes to the amount of Fulminate they use in them, Junk just Junk. There is really no bang for your buck.

Price has doubled over last 5 years. Remington was sued over the Sandy Hook
shooting. Went bankrupt. Now new owners jacked sportsmen. Rem #10 WERE
great caps. Have the new owners cheapened them? I am looking to shift from
Rem#10's to another brand that works. Competition will set the price in the end.

They are labeled on the can as reenactment caps. But I think CCI is the only one that does/make them I think for that purpose.

They "downloaded" them because a reenactor sued CCI

The old 6-wing CCI caps were legendary.

However, I fired about 100 rounds through my Parker-Hale over 2 range trips and used up some of my CCI "Reenactor " caps and they worked just fine.

Latest posts

Back