• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Relisted: Butter knife patch knife

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks Two Feathers here: This is your chance to own the Two Feathers knife that you have wanted since you first heard the name 3 years ago! I have relisted this Patch/neck knife with thong. I call this my “butter knife” design. I believe that this knife will set you apart from any other members in your camp or on the firing line. The price: $50.00 + $8.00 s&h. USD$. This is CHEAP For a Two Feathers knife.

Don’t let the price and size fool you. This little knife is BIG on quality and delivery! It's 7” overall, with a 2-7/8” RAZOR SHARP blade. It’s made of 3/32” Thk. 1095 High Carbon steel. The blade is ¾” wide at the widest point. It has Curly Maple handle slabs with (4) 1/8” iron pins. The handle is oiled, waxed, rubbed and buffed to a satin finish. The curly Maple grain really shimmers! The sheath is 5 oz. top grain oil tanned leather. It’s Brownish Grey in color, and spiral stitched with natural color artificial sinew for a period correct look. It has an 18” long (folded and knotted) thong for neck carry. It can be retied to shorten it, but on me it hangs about perfect.

Hang this from your neck at your next rendezvous, and people WILL notice you and ask you where you got it? It cuts patches fantastically, and makes a nice little camp knife for peeling spuds. Don’t let the little size fool you. This knife is a game dresser!

I ship/sell to Canada, but all prices are in USD$ to the lower 48 states. Shipping outside the US is costly. Please PM for OTUS prices.
I prefer PayPal friends and family, but take postal money orders and checks. MO’s will add 1 week for travel time. Checks will add 2 weeks for travel time and bank clearance. I ship same day as funds are received, exceptions are Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, and severe weather.
If interested, PM me here. As always, thanks for looking.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Attachments

• thumbnail (758).jpg
    thumbnail (758).jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 111
  • thumbnail (759).jpg
    thumbnail (759).jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 111
  • thumbnail (760).jpg
    thumbnail (760).jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 124