• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Relisted, .45 Hatfield with flint & Perc locks

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
.45 caliber Hatfield for sale with original flint lock and Pedersoli percussion lock. 39.5" barrel with a slow twist round ball barrel of 1:60" Grade P+++ birdseye maple stock. Gun is in very good to excellent condition. Not a safe queen so there are a few handling and safe marks. $900.00 plus shipping. Postal Money Order Only.

can it be switched to flint my just unscrewing the drum?

I'm pretty sure that member James Burnette is trying to purchase this at your last listed price, so if there's a question of who raised their hand first, please put him on that list. He sent me a private message, thinking that I was the original poster and seller. I responded and told him to contact the seller, but he's struggling to figure out the PM function I think.

Well, if that's the case, here's what to do.

1. Put your cursor arrow over the top of the persons name/avatar picture. That will open a little window.
2. Select "Start Conversation".
3. Give the message a title or name.
4. Type whatever you want to say.*
5. Poke the "Start Conversation" button at the bottom of the page. That's it.

* These "Conversations" are totally private. Only the people involved can see or read them. No one else can get into them, not even a Moderator or Administrator. I mention this because we've had a few people who wanted someone in the Administration to go into one of his messages and remove some private information he had put into his message. There is no way we can do this so, when your writing your message, be careful what you put into it.
After the 15 minute "edit" time has run out, what you typed is what you get.

Is this rifle sold?
The sale is pending receipt of funds. The last potential buyer backed out of the deal at the last minute, so I have relisted it for sale again. I have someone who is currently interested b ut I will wait to see if the money materializes. If not it will be back on the market. I need to sell this gun to help pay bills due to Covid

IMO, if a sale is in progress. it is unfair to other buyers to leave it appearing as though the item is still for sale.
Because of this, I am going to mark it as being sold. If the current sale(s) don't pan out, you can relist the gun again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back