• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Regards from Poland

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ntech

36 Cal.
Reaction score
I already post few times but I forget to introduce myself.
So I'm Sebastian Kuczynski from Poland/Europe.
I live in small town Gryfino near Baltic Sea (50 miles).
I have Ardesa Ranger .45.
Since beggining of this year we can have replica of guns developed or produced before 1850 year without permission.
I shot with .44 PRB and .45 REAL and .45 MINIE.
I have lot of funny with muzzleloading and so many people in Poland. We have only one problem.We must travel to Czech Repuplic to buy black powder.Shops in Poland are sleeping and they don't sell black powder.
I'm very glad I may read your forum.
Unfortunatelly my english is poor so forgive me mistakes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Best regards.

great place here to make new friends. As for your English being bad. We have a lot of people right here in America that can't speak English as well as you do. Hope some of the shops in your country start selling black powder so you don't have to travel so far to buy it. Take care, and welcome to the camp.

Is the shooting of old design blackpowder weapons a popular sport in Poland?

Unfortunatelly no.
It's just start and many people don't even know it's possible.
But I think we need some time.
Many air rifle user are interesting in our hobby.
Some of them will start muzzleloadnig.
But now it's difficult because we can buy,rifles,caps,balls but black powder not.It's simply not present in shops or shops have small quantities eg. 1-3 kg of black powder.It's enough for fastest first buyer but rest must waiting 1-2 months.So many people buy in Czech.
Regards.

Welcome to the camp! Your English is much better than Zonie's and you make much more sense than musketman. :haha:

Sebastian, powitanie do obozu...

fire2.jpg

Sebastian - Good to hear from you. I'm a beginner with the black powder stuff, too, and in researching about powders, I learned that KIK black powder was marketed in the US recently, don't know if its still available here. Anyway, it is produced in Slovenia (which happens to be my ancestry). Maybe you could look into that one. ??!!

Good luck, sse

Sebastian,Looks to me that you have a business right at you feet. You could start to resell black powder.I see dollars here,I mean euros. :: Capitalism at its best.
How close to Gadansk are you?

Good luck. Jim

Back