• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Referring to a Smoothbore as a Smoothie

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the most fun dropping the bait in the water and waiting for the “forum syndrome “
I only come back to it after about five pages and laugh at the bites that I get. There isn’t a teacup of brains among the lot of you. Cheap store bought cap guns and fake powder. When you see a custom flintlock rifle with silver inlays you can only dream.
I shoot mine at Friendship and win. What do you do? Leave your apartment and shoot at a public range with black guns?

I have the most fun dropping the bait in the water and waiting for the “forum syndrome “
I only come back to it after about five pages and laugh at the bites that I get. There isn’t a teacup of brains among the lot of you. Cheap store bought cap guns and fake powder. When you see a custom flintlock rifle with silver inlays you can only dream.
I shoot mine at Friendship and win. What do you do? Leave your apartment and shoot at a public range with black guns?
Anyone that is this self centered and boorish must be a little, little man. You have my pity.

Some of you boys still don’t have this figured out, do you? It’s not about Flintlocks or cap guns or store bought rifles.
Nor it is about the socio economic stratum.
It is about the forum syndrome. Some keyboard shooter finds out that he can punch a few buttons and see his name and comments on an international forum. He proceeds to put forth his limited knowledge with every sentence starting with “I”. It is also about a poorly moderated forum. Surely a little knowledge is dangerous.

Some of you boys still don’t have this figured out, do you? It’s not about Flintlocks or cap guns or store bought rifles.
Nor it is about the socio economic stratum.
It is about the forum syndrome. Some keyboard shooter finds out that he can punch a few buttons and see his name and comments on an international forum. He proceeds to put forth his limited knowledge with every sentence starting with “I”. It is also about a poorly moderated forum. Surely a little knowledge is dangerous.
Surely, you should depart from the forum if it pains you so dearly to put up with the great unwashed masses. By all means be gone and start your own forum somewhere else. I am amazed how you can possibly condescend to the level of us mere mortals to awe us with your infinite wisdom. Must be exhausting for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back