• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Reduced: CVA 1851 Navy .36 Revolver For Sale

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I bought this pistol in 2017 online, allegedly, never fired but out of the box. I don't know if that is true or not, but I haven't ever loaded or fired it. Been in the safe ever since except for those times I get it out and contemplate shooting it. I've handled it alot but never shot it. It appears to be in great shape except for a few handling and gun safe marks. The most notable, as seen in the pictures, is right on the outside of the end of the barrel on the driver's side where I apparently bumped it while moving stuff around in the safe. Not too bad, just knocked a touch of the black finish off and that tiny spot is a little rough. Otherwise the action is crisp and it has a nice trigger pull. I'm just not into revolvers as my BP interests predates them. If anybody is interested in the 12 inch .44 seen in some of the shots I'm thinking about listing it to. Just wanting to clear these out to buy something that suits my fancy a bit more.

IMG_20230717_195624113.jpg
IMG_20230715_184725351_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
IMG_20230715_184729217_BURST001.jpg
IMG_20230715_184735979.jpg
IMG_20230715_184808501.jpg
IMG_20230717_195336133.jpg
IMG_20230717_195417763.jpg
IMG_20230717_195448704.jpg
Trades for other BP guns considered. Price is $210.00 shipped to the lower 48. Might have to charge a little more for shipping to Alaska. Will check to see what actual shipping cost will be on that one. I will need to see proof of age before shipping. If your state requires it to come from a person with an FFL there will be another $20.00 for me to pay my FFL lady to ship it. I accept money orders (postal preferred) or cashier's check. For references look me up on Etsy under TW Woodscraft or ebay under tmwbigdog. Check out the reviews and feedback. Your money order will be safe and you will receive your pistol. Or the USPS will pay for losing it as it will be fully insured... Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Good for a Confederate revolver collection. The “accidental” Schnieder and Glassic. The inadvertent Confederate revolver. In order to save a buck the Italian companies made a so called copy of an 1851 Navy in brass back in 1963. And no engraving on the cylinder. And walla, a Schneider and Glassic. Although this one has the engraved cylinder. A smooth one can be found. I actually smoothed out the cylinder on mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back