• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Red stitched patch/neck knife

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here with another one.

The price is $65.00+ $8.00 s&h USD$.

This is a beautiful little Patch/Neck knife with neck thong. The knife measures 6-3/4” overall in length with a 3-1/2” by 1” 1095 high carbon steel, razor sharp blade.

The handle is Tiger striped Curly Maple that I popped the grain on for eye appeal. The Curly Maple slabs are held on with (2) 1/8” iron pins. They are sanded, oiled, waxed sealed, and buffed. Here's another chance to own a Two Feathers original right before the start of the Spring/Summer Rendezvous season. This one will draw questions as always. Be proud of the knife you use.

The sheath is made of 3 oz. Brown, Oil Tanned leather. Its hand stitched in an X pattern with Red artificial sinew for a Native American trade knife look. The sheath is signed with my burned in Two Feathers signature.

This knife will cut your food, dress your small to medium sized game and become a trusted and very often used camp knife as well as a first class patch cutter.

If interested PM me.

All my prices are in USD$ for the lower 48 states. I do sell and ship to Canada, but for out of country sales I’ll need to alter the shipping charges. Shipping outside of the continental US is considerably more costly, contact me. I prefer PayPal friends and family, but accept MOs and personal checks. Checks will add 2 weeks for bank clearance. I Ship same day as funds are received, the exceptions are, Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, and severe weather.

As always, Thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• thumbnail (156).jpg
    thumbnail (156).jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 153
  • thumbnail (158).jpg
    thumbnail (158).jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 132
  • thumbnail (159).jpg
    thumbnail (159).jpg