• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Red Handled Scalper

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Grant book is "THE KNIFE IN HOMESPUN AMERICA". Basically a great photo book with good descriptions. However, it would seem that Grant may have been a little generous in his back dating with some. Still a great book though. Since you brought it up, I have to confess that I could not find the example I mentioned in the book. I was certain it was in it, but I must have seen the knife with the depression in the grip else where.

Wick:

Been busy with work, just checked in to get some fresh air today and...

I like your blades, but that one...very, very nice.

Perfect actually!

:bow:

I was recently at the MFT in Chadron, NE. I was a little off on the "chopping" knife being a new creation. The Hudson's Bay Chief's Knife- that has a big thick blade.

Grumpa,
I hope Wick will approve of me going.... :eek:ff

My sincerest congratulations and hope you will have many more anniversaries to celebrate!!

Gus

No problem at all Gus. My wife and I had our 50th last year. I was 19, she was 16. My parents were aghast, and said it wouldn't last two years.

Congrats Grumpa, and best wishes for many more.

(quote)Such a sweet lady!
Poor thing!!!!(quote)

Sweet? Not so much last week with the AC being out. There's another description that might have fit better then.

LOL. I hadn't checked this particular board lately so I missed this posting. Wonderful knife and sheath Wick. :hatsoff:

Back