Red Handled Scalper

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

LRB

75 Cal.
Reaction score
The Grant book is "THE KNIFE IN HOMESPUN AMERICA". Basically a great photo book with good descriptions. However, it would seem that Grant may have been a little generous in his back dating with some. Still a great book though. Since you brought it up, I have to confess that I could not find the example I mentioned in the book. I was certain it was in it, but I must have seen the knife with the depression in the grip else where.

salkehatchie

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Wick:

Been busy with work, just checked in to get some fresh air today and...

I like your blades, but that one...very, very nice.

Perfect actually!

:bow:

crockett

Cannon
Reaction score
I was recently at the MFT in Chadron, NE. I was a little off on the "chopping" knife being a new creation. The Hudson's Bay Chief's Knife- that has a big thick blade.

Reaction score
Grumpa,
I hope Wick will approve of me going.... :eek:ff

My sincerest congratulations and hope you will have many more anniversaries to celebrate!!

Gus

LRB

75 Cal.
Reaction score
No problem at all Gus. My wife and I had our 50th last year. I was 19, she was 16. My parents were aghast, and said it wouldn't last two years.

Congrats Grumpa, and best wishes for many more.

LRB

75 Cal.
Reaction score
(quote)Such a sweet lady!
Poor thing!!!!(quote)

Sweet? Not so much last week with the AC being out. There's another description that might have fit better then.

Capt. Fred

50 Cal.
Reaction score
LOL. I hadn't checked this particular board lately so I missed this posting. Wonderful knife and sheath Wick. :hatsoff: