• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Recreating the American Longrifle _ Fourth edition _ Smokers Take Note !

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Please read till the end. Not really for sale, Free to the first forum member who PM's me that they want it.

4th edition of Mr. Shumway's excellent Recreating the American Longrifle, Great condition along with the rifle & pistol print that was enclosed with the original printing.

I bought this book in January and have had it sealed in a plastic tub, buried in baking powder since to try to remove the cigarette smoke smell.
No luck as it still reeks of smoke. I have wicked allergy's and cigarettes is one of them. So if you are a smoker or don't mind cigarette smoke its yours.

I would rather give it to a forum member who can enjoy it.

The Not so Fine print

I'm not judging smokers and don't want to start a debate about smoking or not . This is a simple offer with an honest description.

Thanks
O.R.

4232.jpg99999.jpg

Last edited:
You are not alone, I traded for some archery object one time, I can't remember what it was but ended up throwing it away because I couldn't get the cigarette smoke stench out of it. Being around it was like being in the TV room in the Army in the 60s where you could hardly see the screen from the haze and your eyes watering from the smoke. Anyone who has ever tried to watch TV in such a room knows what I am talking about.

Old rust. I have two copies and I don’t smoke. PM me your address and I’ll send you one If you want it. One good deed deserves another. For Old rust only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back