• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Recent NYS Firearms Law

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, you better check the laws real good, as a retired PO you might be considered a terrorist in NYS.
Legal gun owners are viewed as criminals in NY, yet the real criminals are given carte blanche. I can't even count the number of time that I've seen people arrested with drugs and illegal handguns, and the gun charges dropped and convicted of the drug charge through a plea deal. Unknowingly violate this convoluted gun law and you lose your right to own a firearm, your right to vote and your firearms are confiscated, in addition to prison time.

You judge people on what they say in just a few posts on one topic, but in reality come in here and stink up the room with your verbal flatulence?

Go find a forum that actually cares what you think.
Lol... triggered.
Laugh.gif

Would you like for me too tell you what you can do with your opinion?
Kiss.gif

What a Tool...

I have a retired law enforcement official , and another guy who used to be high up in the education system , in N.Y. State , both have moved to other states with proper gun laws. Right to carry , no registration , etc..

And? The left is nothing but a desert wasteland of no freedom, crime, poverty and misery.
You know that broad brush statements are not accurate and do not help. You also know that there are a lot of "closed" mined individuals that live in fear of someone having a different opinion or perspective then they do. The postings show it clearly. This country is based on freedom of expression, different points of view and people being able to voice both of them with out fear of being denigrated, verbally abuse and otherwise attacked. 😕

This country is based on freedom of expression, different points of view and people being able to voice both of them with out fear of being denigrated, verbally abuse and otherwise attacked. 😕
like being called deplorable , a fascist,, a danger to democracy because you have a different opinion , a terrorist because you want the best for your child , a racist because you dislike someone for their actions not their skin color , a homophobe because you don't want you child exposed to a life choice that's against your religious belief yeah the left ( who are in charge ) truly are much more tolerant and forgiving group that would never condone doing such things or paint any person or group with such a broad brush

like being called deplorable , a fascist,, a danger to democracy because you have a different opinion , a terrorist because you want the best for your child , a racist because you dislike someone for their actions not their skin color , a homophobe because you don't want you child exposed to a life choice that's against your religious belief yeah the left ( who are in charge ) truly are much more tolerant and forgiving group that would never condone doing such things or paint any person or group with such a broad brush
I can't change what people on the fringe left or right do, only what I can do. How about you?

I can't change what people on the fringe left or right do, only what I can do. How about you?
Same here but we are far from the free speech this country was founded on. And we can't just hide our head in the sand and as long as I am OK that's not good enough. Educating others about what is going on and how the country has changed allowing discussions without fear of butt hurting the other. The schools don't teach history like they did in 50,60 even 70 so it is up to us who have lived history. All these future leaders know is what they are indoctrinate on. The Gov is slowly dying when 80 year olds run things and look at the younger ones AOC, Green and Omar those are three wingers are so far out there they are in their own world and god help us they could be the future leaders to replace Schumer ,Pelosi and Mc Connell .To say you can't change people is just giving up to the status quo

Same here but we are far from the free speech this country was founded on. And we can't just hide our head in the sand and as long as I am OK that's not good enough. Educating others about what is going on and how the country has changed allowing discussions without fear of butt hurting the other. The schools don't teach history like they did in 50,60 even 70 so it is up to us who have lived history. All these future leaders know is what they are indoctrinate on. The Gov is slowly dying when 80 year olds run things and look at the younger ones AOC, Green and Omar those are three wingers are so far out there they are in their own world and god help us they could be the future leaders to replace Schumer ,Pelosi and Mc Connell .To say you can't change people is just giving up to the status quo
I'm not saying not to try and talk about the Conservatives values/platform etc. What i am saying is ranting, name calling, unproven theories, conspiracies and denigration of the left gets us nothing and hurts us in the end. Why act like those you dislike & despise? Makes no sense to me.

There is a bunch of "people" to which facts mean nothing, they believe what they believe regardless of facts or lack of facts. Afterall they got propaganda (and the media) on their side.
Seems to be the majority of people. Blind devotion and emotional attachment to one political party or another.

I can't help but wonder how New York's politicians would respond with the shoe on the other foot. If the Rep. party had control and flagrantly passed a law that flew in the face of a supreme court decision?

I've dealt with criminals for 32+ years as a career. These laws do not and will not stop them. It's sad that our comunities have to be endangered by virtue signaling politicians with no real knowledge of the subject at hand, just a desire to impose their misguided beliefs on someone.

But, as voters, we never learn, and keep sending the same people back to office. Wonder why?

The politicians are only a handful, it's their minions that scare me. Almost every state has their loony politicians, we certainly have our share here in Texas. Including that misinformed Irishman who thinks he's a Mexican (lot of votes there).What's weird is the following they have. Hordes of devoted voters who actually believe them. Millions of devoted followers, that's the mystery to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back