• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Recent finished Kentucky Rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AAOG

36 Cl.
Reaction score
IMG_20191205_115357.jpg
IMG_20191129_183316.jpg
IMG_20191129_182925-01.jpeg
IMG_20191129_183523.jpg
IMG_20191129_183153.jpg
I'm very happy to be finished this beautiful handmade work!
The Kentucky rifle .50
Fine Walnut oil finished... We are rifled the barrel and maked the 8 faces, all in our workshop! We are melted the steel and brass.
I hope you like it!

Very nice workmanship from what I can see. Did you mean that you cast all the brass parts? And the lock parts as well?

Very nice workmanship from what I can see. Did you mean that you cast all the brass parts? And the lock parts as well?
Oh yeah... My Father and me are gunmakers. We produce all parts for our Muzzleloader guns. We don't use kits or parts produced outside.
You can follow us on Facebook like Armas Antiguas Osvaldo Gatto, or see our website www.osvaldogatto.com.ar
To know about us.
Greetings!

Great website. I like the variety and things look well made. What is your price for the big bore 86 cal.?

Latest posts

Back