• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Received my TVLLE Fusil!!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sooter76

40 Cal.
Reaction score
French TVLLE Fusil de Chasse in .62 cal/20ga. and stocked in oak. It was built off a Track of the Wolf kit for me by Larry Cruise, and I couldn’t be more pleased. I’d never handled a Fusil before this one and the first thing that struck me is how shockingly light this beautiful smoothbore is! It is probably the best balanced firearm I have ever handled, especially considering it’s length. While it is a simple firearm aesthetically (a personal preference), Larry’s craftsmanship is obvious. The only world to describe it is ”˜elegant’.

I can’t wait to get it out to the range!

E54AFC94-531E-4470-A1EE-912BB57C55F3.jpg

Hey Sooter, I would really like to see your new French TVLLE Fusil de Chasse, but your link is not working. You should be able to post the photo right on the forum.
Flintlocklar

Electric Miner

I copied the web address out and pasted it into a new tab. Very nice looking weapon.
Hey thanks, but I already tried that before and just again now. All I get is the photobucket website
Flintlocklar

Your photo information had the letters jpeg at the end.

Our forum computer fails to recognize jpeg as a official picture file type. It only recognizes jpg so I changed it from jpeg to jpg.

That, as you can see did allow our site to try to upload the picture but Photobucket wants you to pay $400 for the rights to do so.

Find another picture storing site like Flickr and upload your pictures to it.

Getting the right Flickr code to post it here is kind of a pita but at least it works and they don't want $400 from you.

You will want to copy and paste the BBCode address.

It worked for me
Just for the heck of it. Are you personally using Photobucket for your hosting site? If you are, then that is most likely why it likes you and not us :rotf: If not I do not have a clue what is going on.
Flintlocklar

Back