• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

CLOSED Rear sight for T/C Hawken, 15/16th barrel.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Wanted: a reasonably priced 15/16th rear sight for a T/C Hawken. Mounting holes are 1.5 inches center to center?

Last edited:
I have a rear sight that I will send for $40.
0419201658.jpg
0419201657.jpg

Mark,

If it's for a T/C Hawken 15/16th barrel I'll take it. Is a USPS money order OK with you? If so....zing me over your address and thank you.

Cobra 6

Cobra,
I'm sending a pic of a TC sight for you to compare. That only difference is the sides, the mounting holes are 1.5" apart. I don't know if this is a change they made or a different manufacturer.
Mark
0420200447.jpg

Mark,

I think this might work. As long as this sight does not require a wedge (square notch style mounting) and the mounting holes are 1.5 inches, it should be OK. It should fit a 15/16 inch flat. Two of my Hawken rifles have the longer, "V" notch configuration which you are holding and for sale. I also have another Hawken that has the shorter "square back" style like the one mounted on the rifle in the picture. If you still want to sell the sight, PM me with your address and I'll send you a USPS for $40.00.

Cobra 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back