• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Really shiny Pedersoli

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mister Ridge

32 Cal
Reaction score
Stock is a little bit shinier than I'd like but it should suit my purposes.
DSC_0109.JPG
DSC_0110.JPG
DSC_0111.JPG

That new rifle needs to be shot, a whole bunch of times. Dragged through the woods to get a few dents and dings, just to give it some character. ;).With use, the shine will wear off. Unless you are a neat freak.:dunno:
Oh, someone else already knocked the new off of it. Not surprising given that its 40 years old, if I read that date code correctly. My comment referred to the specific finish that's applied to the wood. It's a bit like a shiny clear coat, almost like what Browning uses. Something a bit darker and more satin would really put it over the top, but that's a job for another day.

Back