• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Ready for a virtual ‘voo?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Things are going to get rough, as I see a lot of events being cancelled. I spoke to my friend yesterday he was on his way home from the local range near where he lives, was not to happy stated the state police came in and shut down the public range due to the concerns over corona virus. He stated upon asking one of the troopers he was told that Maryland en-acted a procedure that limits public areas to no more than 20 people.

Self "I solating" in Central England is gouing to be a bit difficult with No deer No Piggies No Bison apart from those in Zoos or the local's on farms. The odd Brown rat,a few Wood pidgeons tempted by the Mueseli I should be saving for breakfast and the odd Pussy from up the road. Carn't hit the Maggies,Crows or Jackdaws owing to "WILD JUSTICE's assault on our vermin licence's. Don't fancy eating Laprador as the last one went under ground at 15 six months ago.Not being an early riser I now get up at 6.30am to queue at Aldi for "pensioner hour" at 8.AK EMMA. NIL DESPERADO CARBRUNDEM. At least I still have "The Forum" to keep me "reasonably" sane.. Hope my tongue dose'nt show too much in my cheek.Don't AV No Baars round eer..

Ready to set up your camp in the back yard and share photos yet?

Here ya’ go Tenngun!

Not in my yard, but at my home Clubs Freeze ur Rear End Off event back in Jan.

206D2F82-D06D-4710-8F28-5036855FE318.jpeg

Others in attendance... lol

A047E948-3094-45C4-809E-5340B8BDF92F.jpeg

Actually we had a couple more Guys show up and camp , then a few more showed up too shoot.
Cold & wet just like we like it.... cuts down on the rif-raf..lol

Not a shot was fired however, at least not from a muzzleloader...

My Wife and I have been in solitary confinement for days now....
If it’ll just stop raining I’ll do some shooting!

At the house of course.

My Wife and I have been in solitary confinement for days now....
If it’ll just stop raining I’ll do some shooting!

At the house of course.

I and my better half are doing the same. We are both in our 70's and while I think my health can handle C19, the wife's health is not good. My club range is relatively isolated and plenty of space on weekdays so I'll go shoot alone with no concerns.

Here ya’ go Tenngun!

Not in my yard, but at my home Clubs Freeze ur Rear End Off event back in Jan.

View attachment 26702

Others in attendance... lol

View attachment 26701

Actually we had a couple more Guys show up and camp , then a few more showed up too shoot.
Cold & wet just like we like it.... cuts down on the rif-raf..lol

Not a shot was fired however, at least not from a muzzleloader...
Gotta love that - along with the HC\PC team of horses and the HC\PC wagon to haul supplies in.
I love camping when it's cold and wet...... I probably would have put my blanket roll (on an air mattress) in the wagon though.... along with a Big Buddy heater....

Hey.
In a virtual voo, you won't get wet unless you go outside. You won't get cold unless you open the windows on your house, I mean Tee Pee.
The only real danger is if you get too carried away and tote your laptop out into the back yard and hunker down over it while it starts to rain. You might survive but laptops don't work good after they receive a good dousing of rain water.

Now, if you have a real good imagination, you can sit inside the house and take a deep sniff. If you can smell the results of what one of Stumpkillers pots of chili has done to the other folks in camp either Stumpkiller has arrived or, you should take your dog out for a walk before he lets out another one. :cool::D

I was getting prepared for the Fort de Chartres Trade Faire (cancelled) and I now have three fifths (750 milliliters) of Lemon Shrub. I will have to just let it age and look at old pictures.

I and my better half are doing the same. We are both in our 70's and while I think my health can handle C19, the wife's health is not good. My club range is relatively isolated and plenty of space on weekdays so I'll go shoot alone with no concerns

Same here, same age bracket. The China virus hasn't arrived close to us yet, but is pocketed in the state. We have been shut down for a week, but have been out on the farm. We are lucky here, we have plenty of room to spread out. Can shoot anytime, but just the wood walks and outside air is the best benefit.

Back